Legal expenses insurance helps cover costs when your limited company is involved in defending a commercial dispute such as a tax investigation, or when facing issues around employment.
This policy will also pay the costs of pursuing a dispute against a third party.
Cover may include:
- Taxprotection (including IR35 protection)
- Contract dispute cover
- Personal injury cover
- Statutory licence appeal cover
- Jury attendance cover
- Debt recovery
- Flexible purchasing options
- 24-hour legal advice helpline
You are called up for jury service and are able to claim compensation for loss of earnings.
P.S. We've partnered with Kingsbridge Insurance to offer YJ freelancers a 10% discount off their policy premium with Kingsbridge (UPDATE: 20% for the month of August 2017).
The package includes:
- Full cover in one package
- Cover for previous work (up to six years)
- Business insurance that acts as a key IR35 indicator
- A tax deductible expense, paid monthly
To find out more about the cover available or get a quote, head to the benefits section when logged into your YJ profile.